With a background in manufacturing leadership, David Cronister is well suited to serve RutterKey client projects with demand planning, forecasting, operations strategy, supply chain management, and more.
Most recently, David worked for three years as Director of Manufacturing Operations for Siffron, an Ohio-based company with national and international accounts, which specializes in retail merchandising products for loss prevention, LED lighting, and fresh area refrigerated merchandising for industries such as retail, grocery, and convenience stores.
Prior to that, David rose up the company ranks at Pexco, a North American leader in the design and fabrication of specialty plastic products, where he began by leading an ERP implementation team and eventually served as plant manager for two years. With numerous management roles in between, David gained first-hand experience of every facet of the manufacturing process and the essential data needs that keep a system running optimally.
In terms of IFS knowledge, David possesses all the skills necessary to lead RutterKey project teams including familiarity with Applications upgrades, overseeing data migration, expanding the reach of IFS functionality into new business areas, and offering creative problem-solving capability when unique industry ERP challenges arise.
Some examples of his professional accomplishments include:
• Leading the fold-in consolidation of an extrusion plant that involved relocating equipment, ERP data migration, and the expansion of product lines at new destination facility.
• Serving as the project lead for installing a barcode data collection system for a multi-plant operation.
• Expanding the company’s use of IFS by implementing shop orders, product structure and routings, and machine reporting.
• Creating crystal reports for production efficiency and scheduling.
• Implementing process improvements including MRP, cycle count, production material variance reporting, and item/BOM/router creation.
David holds a BS in Plastics Engineering Technology from Pittsburg State University in Kansas.