RutterKey is committed to protecting your information and being clear about the information we collect and how we use it. If you are on our mailing list, work for an organization that uses our services or products, or you visit our website, this privacy notice is intended to explain how we respect your rights.
This website is operated by RutterKey Solutions, LLC, located at 111 Main Street, Collinsville, CT 06019 USA. We take full responsibility for data protection and compliance with GDPR. If you have any questions about our privacy notice or about your personal information, you can submit them using the address above or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we got your information
- You may have given us your personal data yourself. For example, you might have given us your business card at an event, emailed us requesting information, or submitted an employment application.
- Your organization may have given us your personal data because your role is key to the products or services they have acquired.
- We might have acquired your data from a marketing company which obtained your consent to pass details to relevant 3rd parties and which in turn complies with privacy legislation.
What information we collect
The information that you provide to us most likely would include: Your name, your place of employment, and job title. For certain white papers and technical documents, we may also collect certain contact information such as physical address, business email address, and phone number.
We will only use and keep personal email addresses, and phone numbers if you have specifically asked us to use them. Any other information we have could have been provided when you submitted an employment application, or when you made a request by phone or through email or written contact.
What we will do with your information
- We may contact you with news about our organization, new products, services or upcoming events.
- We may use the information you provided us with for internal administration and in the pursuit of potential business leads.
- And we use it to provide you with information that you may have requested from us.
Security: How we protect your information
We are committed to keep your personal data secure and have implemented a range of physical, technical and organizational security measures, for example, access control, encryption, and secure transfer of data.
How long we keep your information
Whenever we collect your personal data, we will only keep it for as long as is necessary depending on why it was collected. Our retention periods are set to fulfill our legal and contractual obligations. If you request being removed from our records, we will comply within 30 days of receiving notification.
How you can control your information
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You can ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate using the address details provided above or email email@example.com.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can withdraw consent at any time by writing to us or unsubscribing when you receive an email. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
You have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority and if you wish to do so, please use the above email address to inform us of your complaint.
Changes to this notice
We may change this privacy notice from time to time by updating this page to reflect changes in law or our privacy practices. We encourage you to check this privacy notice regularly. This notice was published in March 2020.